Online degree programs:
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
MBA – Finance & Accounting
MBA – Marketing
MSc in Information Systems Management
Master of Science in IT (MSc in IT)
MSc in IT – Information Security
MSc in IT – Internet Computing
MSc in IT – Software Engineering
Established in 1819, Norwich University is a small, quality university with a balance of strong professional and liberal arts programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels. Approximately 1900 Cadets, traditional students and commuters attend Norwich University. Norwich is known for its dedicated teaching faculty. The campus is located in Northfield, Vermont in the heart of the Green Mountains, truly one of the most beautiful locations in the world for a college campus. The combination of quality professional education, broad studies in the liberal arts, dedicated faculty, and the leadership laboratory supplied by the Corps of Cadets has generated a legacy not found in many corners of the educational map. Norwich is a very proud place and maintains deep bonds with its alumni. Norwich University is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc., through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education.
Why You Should Choose Norwich University for your master’s degree?
- Norwich University has always been a leader in higher education.
- Norwich was the first private college in the nation to offer engineering instruction.
- Norwich was the first private military academy in the nation.
- Norwich was the birthplace of ROTC.
- Norwich’s Corps of Cadets was one of the first to accept women.
- Norwich’s founder, Alden Partridge, brought experiential learning to US education and his educational beliefs became the basis for the Morrill Land Grant Act, which transformed American education into the model for the world.